Short Videos – Who?
The Agenda for the Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit will be released in September – perhaps you’d like to be included?
If you’d like to share your experience with our green infrastructure community but don’t have a lot of time to film and edit, the Virtual Summit 2019 Call for Short Videos is for you! Send us your idea for a short video.
Why not you? Do you have already or would you like to create an original, under 3-minute video (NOT overtly self-promotional) about: a project you’re working on (or a recently completed one), a short tour you just did, a quick interview, a revolutionary idea, or simply commentary?
If so, let us know about it by September 2! Send ideas to: [email protected].
Once accepted, send us your short bio and a headshot for the Agenda.
Virtual Summit 2019 Call for Short Video Specifics: Must be a completed video under 3 minutes in any film format.
Not all videos need to be that in depth to get the point across.
Overall, we at Greenroofs.com love the video format for its easy accessibility. Because the internet is open to the world (much of it at least), people from across the globe can not only watch expert subject matter videos with the Virtual Summits, but have everyone watch theirs, too.
Participating in the Virtual Summit 2019 is a smart way to promote your work through taking advantage of our online and social media presence!
Send us a current video (within one year or so) or get out your cameras or smart phones and film!
Completely held online at virtual.greenroofs.com.
Short videos will be shown alongside longer featured Keynote & Speaker videos during the 2019 Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit held during the entire month of November.
September 2: Deadline for sending us your ideas.
September 16: Deadline for sending in the short videos.
Video Subject Examples
- You or your firm/organization is working on (or finished) a really cool project that you have short film of – or create a new one (cannot be product-oriented, it would need to be project-oriented) – it’s fine to be a little self-promotional!
- You’ve always wanted to interview that special someone – here’s your chance.
- You’re fascinated with a particular plant or plant community for living roofs or walls.
- Your own related conference/workshop/seminar is coming up – tell us about it.
- You have a new book coming out (yes, a little commercial, but informational as well).
- Within the not-so-distant past you went on a fantastic greenroof or wall tour and want to share your footage.
- As a researcher or student you may have recently spent a lot time (and money) creating a poster board for a conference or class – share it with like-minded people with a quick video presentation.
- Professors and teachers: you could get your entire class to create a video of snippets from each student.
- You have an idea for the public good or our planet as a whole, especially in terms of a warming planet.
Support Our Work by Becoming a Sponsor or Exhibitor
We firmly believe in the power of the internet to reach hundreds of people with no carbon footprint with our Virtual Summits. But it’s hard to put everything together without support.
Our Diamond Sponsor:
Thank you to our early Sponsor Henry!
As we finalize the agenda in a couple of weeks we’ll be promoting the event and would love your patronization as a Sponsor or Exhibitor.
For additional info regarding Sponsorship, contact Aramis at: [email protected] | o: (770) 772-7334 |t: (888) 477-1326
Join Us and the World in November
We’ll see you online in November and hope you can join us for the Virtual Summit 2019!
Love the Earth, Plant a Roof (or Wall)!
By Linda S. Velazquez, ASLA, LEED AP, GRP
Greenroofs.com Publisher & Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit Host