Carlisle SynTec Systems is pleased to introduce EcoStorm VSH® Cover Board
Carlisle, PA. – (April 9, 2019) – This product is an engineered composite building material made from a proprietary blend of plastic and cellulose fiber, which is sourced from post-industrial and post-consumer waste streams.
EcoStorm VSH is a durable, extremely moisture- and mold-resistant material with a core that does not disintegrate or delaminate in the presence of water.
EcoStorm VSH offers a variety of features and benefits, including:
- Extreme moisture and mold resistance
- FM Very Severe Hail (VSH) approvals (pending)
- Ultra-high compressive strength of 3,990 psi
- Coated glass facer on top surface of board
- High impact resilience – won’t chip or crack
- Sustainability Champion award available for diversion of post-consumer waste from landfills
Watch this video highlighting Carlisle Roof Garden Systems: