- This event has passed.
Green Infrastructure Symposium – Raleigh
September 10 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
This one-day event features industry experts and local policy leaders presenting on green roof and wall benefits and best practices, standout local projects, and the importance of strong green roof and wall policy. The Raleigh Symposium will also feature a small trade show for green roof and wall companies, and interactive panel discussions to help promote and develop local policy options.
- The benefits of green infrastructure.
- Emerging green infrastructure design practices
- Green infrastructure best practices for the metro area
- New opportunities to advance the local green infrastructure industry
- Examples of green infrastructure thriving in and around the city
- Effective policies that encourage investment in green infrastructure
Pending CEU approval for AIA, ASLA, APLD, LEED, and GRP