Roofing Cladding & Insulation (RCI) Show
December 8 - December 9
RCI is the largest UK event where the entire roofing, cladding and insulation supply chain comes together under one roof. This vibrant two-day event allows visitors to compare and source new products, learn from the experts and hear about the important issues currently impacting the market. It will be a high-level conference stream compiled by the editorial team behind the market-leading Roofing, Cladding & Insulation journal. The conference will run in addition to the popular RIBA-accredited CPD seminar streams.
Don’t miss Dusty Gedge’s presentation on 3/26/20 at 13:15-13:45 titled “Green roofs – a road map to the future of the industry in the UK”
Dusty Gedge, President European Federation of Green Roof and Wall Associations, The Green Infrastructure Consultancy
- Green roofs are now mainstream in the UK construction industry. Yet, there is still work to be done to ensure that the market increases. This talk will chart a road map to how Dusty sees the continuing evolution of the industry in the UK.
- During this session delegates will learn:
- Current state of the UK Market for green roofs
- What factors are going to drive the market
- Where the innovations lie to increase market