- This event has passed.
CitiesAlive 2018 Conference
September 24, 2018 - September 28, 2018
Cities Alive is an annual national green roof and wall conference held in major markets across North America. This multi-day event features presentations, panel discussions, trade show, tours, sustainability events, awards presentations and networking opportunities working to influence policy discussion, development and implementation. CitiesAlive is North America’s leading forum to discuss benefits and strategies of green roof and wall design, installation, and maintenance. This interdisciplinary conference features presentations on research, design, and policy. Ever year this conference focuses on a specific sustainability topic that can be addressed with green roofs and walls. This event also serves as host to the annual Green Roof and Wall Awards of Excellence program, celebrating outstanding green roof and wall design projects, ground-breaking research, influential sustainability advocates, and supportive organizations.
Read these posts:
- Earn CEUs While Learning about Green Infrastructure Strategies & Technologies at CitiesAlive 2018
- Don’t Miss CitiesAlive 2018 NYC in September – Green Infrastructure: Designing the Future of Resilience
- Susannah C. Drake of DLANDstudio to Keynote at CitiesAlive 2018
- Registration Is Now Open for CitiesAlive 2018 in NYC!
- CitiesAlive NYC 2018 Call for Proposals Due March 11
Don’t miss exhibits by American Hydrotech – Booth#407, Carlisle SynTec Systems – Booth#401, Etera – Booth#400, Jakob Rope Systems – Booth#103, LiveRoof & LiveWall – Booth#309, Naturcycle – Booth#405, rooflite – Booth#308, Sika Sarnafil – Booth#204, Stormwater Capture Co – Booth#101, Tournesol Siteworks – Booth#302, and Xeroflor (Low & Bonar) – Booth#408.