We’re about to release the 2014 Greenroofs.com Top 10 List of Hot Trends in Greenroof & Greenwall Design. ..
How about a review of the Greenroofs.com Top 10 List of Hot Trends in Greenroof & Greenwall Design for 2013:
10) Client Specific ‘Boutique Greenroofs/Walls’
9) Wineries Enveloped in Greenery
8) Small Projects, Big Results
7) Need Vacation Inspiration? The Hottest Green Destination Escapes
6) Innovative Greenwalls: Stretching Design & Our Imagination
5) From Hippies to Techies: California as an Up and Coming Leader in
Greenroofs & Walls
4) Local Government Acting Globally with Building Integrated Greenery
3) Social Responsibility: Putting Your Greenroof or Wall Where Your Mouth Is
2) The Influence of Architects – Taking a Leadership Role in Greenroof Design:
Ando, Yeang & Ambasz
1) Greening Mixed Use: Sustainable Urban Living with Man-made Ecosystems
It’s been a year since I presented our Greenroofs.com 2013 Top 10 List of Hot Trends in Greenroof & Greenwall Design at the World Green Infrastructure Congress 2013 CitiesAlive in beautiful Nantes, France. Some of you may have seen Haven Kiers, our wonderful Design Editor here at Greenroofs.com, and me when we presented it afterwards in October in the always lovely San Francisco at CitiesAlive – but for those of you who did not have a chance to travel to either place last year, here is our presentation for your viewing pleasure.
However, this time it is only in PowerPoint form on slideshare, not video, but you will most certainly get the flavor of our always fast and furious yet tantalizing vignettes of what we believe are the projects and designers trending at the moment.
~ Linda V.