Green Roofs for Healthy Cities of Grey to Green Conference writes:
We invite you to submit a proposal to present at the 2019 Grey to Green Conference in Toronto. Grey to Green explores the most recent green infrastructure science, economic valuation, asset management, public policy developments, new technology, and best practices in design, installation, and maintenance. The goal is to help inform the current policy debate by making the case for a rapid and significant increase in green infrastructure investment.
Grey to Green Conference | Holiday Inn Yorkdale, Toronto, ON
Grey to Green 2019 is presented by Green Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC), North America’s green roof and wall industry association. As Corporate Members and as Media Partners, we here at Greenroofs.com want to share GRHC’s Grey to Green 2019 Call for Proposals, now with an extended due date of Monday, December 3rd.
This year’s theme is Adapting to Climate Change: Flooding and the Urban Heat Island.
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities is looking for motivating and informative presentations and interactive workshops highlighting the following areas:
- Stormwater Retention and Green Infrastructure
- Projects with Integrated Stormwater Management
- Urban Heat Island and Social Justice
- Urban Heat Island Policies
- Urban Heat Island Mitigation Cost and Benefits
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Urban Agriculture and Food Production
- Human Health and Biophilic Benefits
- Flooding and Human Health
- Flooding Economic Studies
- Economic Benefits – Green Infrastructure Accounting & Asset Management
- Green Infrastructure Monitoring and Intervention using the Internet of Things
Grey to Green 2019 Call for Proposals
All proposals must be submitted for GRHC review by Monday, December 3, 2018.
If you want to share your experience, make sure to submit a proposal for Grey to Green 2019.
Questions? Visit Grey to Green and Green Roofs for Healthy Cities or contact them at 416-971-4494 x 228.
Read more: Grey to Green Conference