Deadlines are fast approaching for Green Roofs for Healthy Cities’ CitiesAlive 2016 early bird registration which ends June 30 – plus don’t forget to submit your greenroof and greenwall projects to their Awards of Excellence program by July 1!
Held in our nation’s capital on November 1 through 4, 2016, the theme of this year’s CitiesAlive Green Roof & Wall Conference is: Rising to the Stormwater Challenge
Sharpen your green infrastructure expertise and learn from the best in the industry at CitiesAlive, the exclusive conference for the green roof and wall industry in North America. Join green roof and wall professionals, suppliers and industry experts as they present advancements in research, design and policy making.
Best Price Delegate Pass includes:
• All technical sessions & keynote speakers
• Trade show featuring the industry’s top suppliers & manufacturers
• Hospitality (opening reception, coffee breaks, lunch on trade show floor & Awards of Excellence luncheon)
• Conference recordings
Total value $998 for only $699 USD until June 30th.” ~ Green Roofs for Healthy Cities
GRHC reminds you that à la carte options are also available including:
• Stormwater Day: This full-day workshop covers the functions of different green roof layers in managing stormwater, existing standards, a review of current regulations, cost-benefit information and much more.
• Training: Enhance your knowledge in specialized subject areas and earn continuing education credits by attending training courses on November 1st.
• Exclusive tours: Gain exclusive access to D.C.’s most outstanding green infrastructure projects.
Register by this Thursday, June 30th to take advantage of their Early Bird rate!
Also, GRHC says:
“Each year, the industry recognizes integrated design and installation excellence as well as outstanding achievements in research, policy, and corporate contribution with the Green Roof & Wall Awards of Excellence.
• Design Awards acknowledge excellence in innovative and integrative green roof and wall design and raise awareness of the multiple benefits that green infrastructure can provide clients and the general public.
• The Research Award honors individuals or groups who have made outstanding contributions to the green roof industry in research.
• The Civic Award honors individuals or groups who have made significant contributions to the green roof industry in policy development.
• The Living Architecture Monitor Advertising Award honors organizations who have supported the Living Architecture Monitor and employ outstanding ad design in each quarterly issue.
• The President’s Corporate Award honors individuals from GRHC corporate member companies that have made a significant contribution to the green roof and wall industry.” ~ Green Roofs for Healthy Cities
Don’t miss the Green Roof & Wall Awards of Excellence Submissions Deadline of July 1st!
Visit CitiesAlive to see the Agenda, Tours, and so much more.
We’ll see you there in awesome Washington, D.C. this fall!
~ Happy greening,
Linda S. Velazquez, ASLA, LEED AP, GRP