We have one week for the start of our Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit 2015 ~ Connecting the Planet with Living Architecture! Have you registered yet?
Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit 2015 –
Connecting the Planet + Living Architecture: People, Projects & Design
Brought to you by Greenroofs.com and supported in 2015 by our Rare Earth Sponsor Tremco and our Diamond Sponsor Green Roof Outfitters, we are committed to delivering unparalleled “bang for your buck.” In order to encourage participation across the globe and provide a more level financial playing field to offer as open a platform as possible, we have always striven to keep attendance fees low.
Where: Online… on the Internet!
Pre-Register here: http://www.greenroofs.com/virtualsummit/virtualsummit-registration.htm
When: Monday April 6, 2015 at 8:00 AM EDT to Sunday April 12, 2015 at 9:00 PM EDT and Archived On-Demand through the end of May, 2015. Social Networking Spaces are All Live.
Registration Cost: Fee is only $49 and $25 for students/faculty & government
As an attendee you have many opportunities available not only to enhance your understanding of our fast-paced world of greenroofs & greenwalls but also to share your own thoughts and experiences with colleagues – it’s a two-way street on this information highway!
Where else could you meet up with people located around the world at one time? Here are some of your benefits of registering:
- Watch and re-watch video presentations from 30+ international speakers on many different subjects in the Rare Earth Auditorium through May 31, 2015. See the Agenda. And earn up to 10 GRP CEU’s from Green Roofs for Healthy Cities! See the rest online.
- Better yet, participate in the speakers’ live Q & A Sessions during The Live Social Weekend Hangout on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday April 10, 11 & 12. Interact and create a dialogue via video (first come, first served) and text chatting. Ask these far-flung experts and practitioners questions that you might never be able to see at a physical conference! See the Agenda-at-a-Glance for times – more to be finalized.
- Create your own under 3-minute video about your work, research, ideas, etc., and highlight it in the Inspiration Nook – become a thought leader yourself! It doesn’t need to be fancy or complicated – just get the word out about you. You may even have something all ready to go. Submit it in time for The Live Social Weekend Hangout and we’ll add you to the Agenda and Speakers pages. Where else could you have the opportunity to expose your work to hundreds of people?
- Learn about awesome people, products, and services in the Expo Pavilion on Saturday & Sunday during the Live Social Weekend Hangout. Visit and chat with our wonderful Sponsors and Exhibitors in their booths, watch their videos, download their info and pick their brains.
- Connect with friends and make new ones at the “It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere!” Networking Lounge – which, by the way, is actually open 24/7 through May 31st. Start a public chat and see what happens. Tell your colleagues to join you there at a specific time and day for a private chat and connect via video if you want to. Looking or a job or do you have one available? Network here at the JobLinks Fair on Saturday & Sunday during the Live Social Weekend Hangout. Meet some of the Greenroofs.com Contributing Editors!
- Visit personally with insightful industry leaders and reps at the Tremco Meeting Room in an exclusive, private setting.
- Do all this with any computer or mobile device. Take the Virtual Summit 2015 with you!
Read much more online about the Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit 2015. We’re going to have lots of fun and hope to see you there!
~ Linda Velazquez