World Congress of Building Greening
May 10, 2022 - May 12, 2022
Organized by Bundesverband GebäudeGrün e.V. (BuGG) with the support of WGIN and EFB
The World Congress of Building Greening in Berlin is a multi-day event concerning the greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas) with the associated accompanying topics (e. g. urban climate, rainwater management, sustainability). At the end of the congress, there is the possibility to participate in excursions to special green roofs and façades in Berlin.
The congress offers:
- More than 100 speakers from different countries
- More than 40 exhibitors at the accompanying exhibition
- More than 20 cooperation partners
- Knowledge transfer of greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas)
- Showing of best practice examples
- Transfer of knowledge by industry experts from Germany and abroad in parallel series of lectures and discussion rounds
- Networking. Meeting point. Addressing new target groups
- Interdisciplinary exchange of experience between city representatives, architects, city planners, urban water developers, industrial and property representatives, manufacturers, processors, researchers, associations, politicians and other interested parties
The World Congress of Building Greening is organized by the Bundesverband GebäudeGrün e.V. (BuGG) – the Federal Association of Green Buildings – in cooperation with the World Green Infrastructure Network (WGIN) and the European Federation of Green Roof Associations (EFB). Last held in Berlin as the World Green Infrastructure Congress 2017/World Congress Building Green 2017, over 800 people from 44 countries and 50 exhibitors participated in the congress along with its accompanying trade exhibition.
As Media Partners once again, we at Greenroofs.com want you to Save the Date!