Position: SOPRANATURE Technical Sales Representative
Company: SOPREMA Canada
Location: Ontario, Canada
SOPREMA is an international company specializing in the manufacturing of modified bitumen membranes. SOPREMA’s product line includes roofing, waterproofing and air/vapour barriers. Present in over 90 countries worldwide, SOPREMA offers an exclusive sealing technology, designed with an extraordinary experience of over 100 years of innovation.
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
Reporting to the SOPRANATURE Director – Canada, the Technical Sales Representative supports the Ontario market, collaborates with the Sales Manager of this area, and oversees the commercial development of the SOPRANATURE division in this territory, including the SKYWATER and SOPRASOLAR product lines.
THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Identifying and quantifying opportunities that arise in the market for green roofs (blue, green and yellow roofs) in the target region;
- Providing the SOPREMA team and their customers with technical support for projects, and monitoring SOPRANATURE, SKYWATER and SOPRASOLAR projects in the designated territory;
- Advising and monitoring architects, engineers, landscape architects and other professionals in the design, development and installation of SOPRANATURE and SKYWATER vegetated systems, as well as SOPRASOLAR solutions;
- Recruiting new installers, assisting and participating in their training, and creating customer accounts;
- Supporting the SOPRANATURE management team in the design and development of new vegetated and stormwater management solutions;
- Using Salesforce to list and track projects, customer accounts and product sales activities;
- Engaging personally on a voluntary basis in professional groups or committees focused on greening and urban resilience issues.
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Training in architecture or related technologies
- Relevant training in project management or estimation
- 3 to 5 years of experience in sales representation or project management
- Field experience in the installation of green roof products
Your Skills and Attitudes
- Integrity and respect
- Customer-focused approach
- Strategic vision of the company’s activities
- A developed sense of diplomacy and the ability to build relationships