Position: Sales Representative
Company: Jakob Rope Systems
Location: Boca Raton, FL USA
Jakob Rope Systems is a Swiss manufacturer of wire rope and wire rope net systems made of stainless steel. Our products are distributed in over 40 countries and are found in modern architecture and the booming green wall industry.
To strengthen our sales and department, we are to immediately hire a Technical Salesperson/Project Manager. You will spend time on the phone discussing project needs with construction companies, architects and designers and advise them on the correct products for their project.
In our team you are responsible for:
- You advise our nationwide customers in the in-house sales department regarding our wire rope and wire rope network applications in architecture.
- You process quotation requests and process sales orders independently.
- In the implementation of customer orders, you plan, direct and manage the entire sales process including coordination with the technical department and factory.
- Handling and resolving any issues for customers.
- Interfacing directly with the Customer to communicate resolution of escalated requests, on-going project status & issues and answers to questions. Communications will be made via face-to-face meetings, email and/or regularly scheduled conference calls.
- Processing Customer and E-commerce orders.
- Demonstrating proficiency in managing multiple concurrent projects and coordinating other functional interaction to support implementations of projects.
- Demonstrating the ability to proactively prioritize requirements and effectively manage resources.
- Maintaining Customer focus and a desire to work effectively across functions in a continuous improvement and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrating initiative to anticipate issues and act upon them before requested or required by the situation.
- Accomplishing a comprehensive understanding of Product and Service offerings.
- Providing outstanding attention to detail.
- Upholding a high level of communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Great ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Team player – willing to jump in and do various tasks to help the team.
- Time management with strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum 5 years of experience required.
- Field of Expertise: Sales background in technical sales/construction is a plus.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Customer Service focused professional with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Dependability – Follows instructions; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time.
- Initiative – Seeks increased responsibilities; Seeks developmental growth
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull/carry up to 25 lbs. (samples) unassisted.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or include a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your resume with salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time