Nationally recognized leader in the production of urban soils including green roof media is searching for urban soil engineer with a soil science background to lead the company to the next level.
Position: Urban Soils Horticulturist – Green Infrastructure
Location: Chester County, PA
Working remotely one or two days a week is a possibility
Responsibilities of the Soil Engineer:
- Complete understanding of engineered soils involving urban greening, green roof infrastructure, green storm water, sustainable building, landscape architecture
- Manage the internal quality assurance program
- Develop technical specifications for engineered soils and other compost based products
- Provide assistance, support, and urban soils training for landscape architects, building owners, installers, and other clients
- Develop and update soils product specifications. Administer and manage technical data
- Develop engineered soil blends with a balance of exceptional functionality and reasonable cost
- Oversee compost processes
- Develop scientific-based information for product marketing
- Possess teaching skills and be willing to provide educational seminars
- Provide training and sales support to team members
- How many years of Horticulture experience do you have?
- How many years of Landscape Architecture experience do you have?
- Have you had Public Speaking experience?
- How many years of Soil Science experience do you have?
- How many years of Team Building experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Please forward your resume to: