Front Range Environmental (FRE) provides green roof installation and maintenance in 40 states and is looking for a Project Manager to work out of the Chicago Area office.
Position: Project Manager
Company: Front Range Environmental
Location: Chicago Metropolitan Area
Join a leader in the stormwater inspection, maintenance and consulting services. We are searching for a manager to direct the day-to-day operations of this business. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a global impact in a fast-paced business in a growing market – we want to talk to you.
This role will require:
- Management of the field organization, including personal, scheduling, quality control in up to 40 states.
- Identifying and managing sub-contractors where services that cannot be performed by our certified teams.
- Working with clients to address their stormwater needs and requirements – including interfacing with regulatory agencies on behalf of our clients.
- Developing proposals to address client issues.
- Experience reading blue prints and estimating.
- Background in stormwater, erosion control or landscaping.
- Experience in running a field operation.
- Technologically savvy.
- Experience in training.
- Able to travel to meet with field crews, inspect client sites and meet with clients.
- A desire to never stop learning.
- A competitive compensation package including a performance-based bonus.
- Paid time-off, holidays and health care.