November 14 - November 16
The 16th edition of our Waterproof Membranes event is returning to the Maritim Hotel in Cologne, Germany on 14-16 November 2023.
This established event is relevant for anyone looking to understand the current market for waterproof membranes and connect with key players in the industry. Discuss the latest solutions, technologies, performance and market trends within bitumen, polymeric and liquid membranes across all waterproofing applications.
As the building and civil engineering industries tackle the effects of climate change and the demand for energy and water conservation, get first-hand updates on key developments, issues and market direction through high-level presentations, interactive sessions and extensive networking opportunities with senior representatives from across the supply chain.
The Waterproof Membranes event brings together like-minded professionals to explore:
- Market trends and industry challenges
- Regulatory outlook
- The circular economy
- Green building: sustainable construction
- Digitisation: digital Product Passport, creating digital solutions for the building
- Design and selection of waterproofing for roofing, basements, geomembranes and other construction or civil engineering applications
- Materials and components: performance and development including bitumen, thermoplastic, elastomeric or liquid systems, raw material, reinforcement, additives or pigments
- Membrane structure developments and multifunctional membranes
- Manufacturing process improvements
- Installation technology, adhesion, sealing and joints
- Performance: weathering, fire resistance, wind lift, chemical and root resistance and durability
- Quality control, testing and certification, lifetime prediction and monitoring
- Case studies