- This event has passed.
Sustainable Roofing & Waterproofing Alliance Fall Virtual Conference
September 23, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
The Sustainable Roofing & Waterproofing Alliance (SRWA) is hosting its annual Fall Conference virtually, September 23, 2021. Although we would prefer to meet in person, our top priority is the health and safety of our guests, employees, and communities. We are excited about the opportunities that this year’s virtual conference will offer attendees and hope the virtual format will allow more professionals to attend and benefit from the education that is offered.
- Carlisle Focus on Innovation for Sustainable Buildings
- Roofing Industry Code Update
- Material Selection & Risk Assessment for Blindside Waterproofing
- Waterproofing & Exterior Walls
- Tie-in Solutions
- Discuss CCM’s focus on innovation through labor, performance, and sustainability.
- Identify products that can minimize environmental burdens, improve lifecycles, and conserve energy.
- Explore the solutions for hardening installations to make them more resilient and ensure they are able to perform in instances where the power grid is impacted.
American Institute of Architects (AIA) | 2.5 AIA LU/HSW | Course Number: ISB303-CCM
International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC) | 2.5 IIBEC CEH