- This event has passed.
Indoor AgTech Innovation Summit – Virtual
July 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm EDT
The Indoor AgTech Innovation Summit is going virtual! This year’s summit will be live online on July 23, 2020, providing an essential opportunity for the industry to meet, network and exchange ideas at this critical time for our industry.
The Summit will focus on building and investing in more sustainable, profitable and healthy food systems and the role that vertical and indoor farming can have in serving local, regional and national food systems, the economy and new market opportunities. The Summit will share best practice from around the world and uncover how advances in AI, automation, lighting, environmental control and plant science are set to transform these systems in the future. Bringing together a unique mix of operators, food producers, technology developers, plant scientists, food buyers, retailers, financiers, utility operators and city planners, the Summit will explore the innovation, business models and partnerships that are needed to scale this emerging industry.
Key Themes Include:
- Finding Growth in Crisis: Responding to a Rapidly Changing Food Landscape
- Scaling Up: Co-locating Food Production and Distribution Centers
- Enhancing Nutritional Value: Towards a Perfect Plant Recipe
- Optimizing Seeds for Indoor Agriculture: Breeding a Competitive Advantage
- Analytics and the Cloud: Digital Integration to Optimize Indoor Agriculture
- Robotics: Developing a Contactless Food System
- Energy Consumption: Driving Efficiency and Economic Viability
- Financing Growth: Can Capital Keep Pace with Industry Demand?
- Consumer Awareness: How to Build a “Holistic” Indoor Brand