GRHC: Jeffrey L. Bruce Awards of Excellence Virtual Symposium
Submissions For The 2023 Jeffrey L. Bruce Awards Of Excellence Program Are Now Open!
The 2023 awards will be officially presented in an online ceremony and Q&A on December 7th. Award winners will be profiled in front of hundreds of industry professionals online, in the Living Architecture Monitor, and in numerous other publications.
To submit a project, you must fill out the submission form, save it into .doc or .pdf format, and create a 5-10 slide photo presentation (in PowerPoint or .pdf format). Then you will be ready to submit! You may also provide an additional plant list for your project if you so choose.
Each year we recognize integrated design and installation excellence with the Green Roof & Wall Awards of Excellence. We also recognize outstanding contributions to the industry in research, policy, and corporate contribution. Award winners will be profiled in front of hundreds of industry professionals at CitiesAlive, in the Living Architecture Monitor, and in numerous other publications.
The Green Roof & Wall Awards of Excellence program recognizes distinction in five areas:
- Design Awards acknowledging excellence in innovative and integrative green roof and wall design.
- Research Award honoring outstanding research contributions to the green roof industry.
- Civic Award honoring outstanding contributions to green roof policy development.
- Living Architecture Monitor Advertising Award honoring supporters of the Living Architecture Monitor.
- President’s Corporate Award honoring individuals and companies that have made a significant contribution to the industry.