GRHC: Grand Rapids Region Grey To Green
August 9 - August 10
Join us for the first-ever Grand Rapids Grey to Green Conference, where experts in green infrastructure, policymakers, and community leaders will come together to explore the latest trends and innovations in sustainable urban design.
As a growing city in the Great Lakes region, Grand Rapids faces unique challenges in managing its urban environment. From stormwater runoff to rising temperatures and air pollution, the impacts of climate change are being felt across the city. That’s why green infrastructure has become such an important tool in Grand Rapids’ efforts to build a sustainable and resilient city.
At the Green Roof Conference, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from experts in the field, learn about the latest research, and connect with others who are passionate about building a greener, healthier city. Topics will include:
- The economic and environmental benefits of green roofs
- Innovative designs and technologies for green roof construction
- Policy frameworks and incentives for green infrastructure in Grand Rapids
- Best practices for maintaining and monitoring green roofs
- Community engagement and public education around green infrastructure
Whether you’re a building owner, a landscape architect, a city planner, or simply someone who cares about the future of our urban environment, this conference is not to be missed. Join us as we explore the role of green infrastructure in building a more sustainable and resilient city for all.