Alpharetta, GA USA (Greenroofs.com – March 9, 2017). Greenroofs.com, the greenroof and greenwall industry’s resource and online information portal and producer of the biennial Virtual Summits, is excited to announce the new website release of their 2017 Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit: Connecting the Planet + Living Architecture ~ People, Projects & Design!
The 4th biennial web-based 2017 Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit highlighting excellence and lessons learned in green living architecture will be held from April 9 – 30, and on demand through December, 2017.
Beautiful, bold graphics herald the new design with easy navigation. An Agenda packed with a provocative lineup of speakers and live streaming Q & As with speakers on Facebook Live promise to create an extraordinary global social media experience for learning and networking completely online during April, Earth Month.
Attendees can enjoy the Virtual Summit from their desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone or any streaming device.
For 2017 Greenroofs.com is thrilled to have these renowned luminaries as Keynotes:
- Trailblazing green architect, graphic and industrial designer Emilio Ambasz, designer of the ACROS Fukuoka Prefectural International Hall in Japan and the Veneto Eye Bank Foundation in Venice, among numerous others;
- Noted botanist and researcher Patrick Blanc, PhD, inventor of the Vertical Garden, or Le Mur Végétal, whose over 250 biodiverse designs include the One Central Park in Sydney and the Quai Branly Museum in Paris;
- Educational, affordable local food systems, and workforce development innovator Stephen Ritz, responsible for the new National Health, Wellness and Learning Center at CS 55 in South Bronx and founder of the Green Bronx Machine;
- Industry leader Joanne Rodriguez, CSI, CDT, LEED AP, with two decades of experience working within the building products and construction communities, with an emphasis on sustainable building impacts and high performance building envelope assemblies.
Explore current trends in living architecture, classroom food literacy, certified student workforce training, sustainable stormwater design, rooftop urban ag and more, from the micro-scale of dwellings to the macro-scale of cities. With easier and more socially interactive online platforms, Greenroofs.com invites you to attend and come network along with a host of fellow influencers from around the world, and bring your voice to the global table.
“Join us online for our 2017 Virtual Summit on April 9th through the 30th – and on demand through December, 2017. Over 30 presenters from Argentina, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, France, Germany, Iran, Israel, Italy, Puerto Rico, UK, and the U.S. will inspire you to Discover, Network & Share.
Watch and learn about the latest projects and developments in vegetated building envelopes worldwide, and interact with avant-garde architects, landscape architects, designers, educators, and leaders of government who have captured the essence of living with nature.” ~ Linda S. Velazquez, ASLA, LEED AP, GRP, Founder/Publisher of Greenroofs.com & 2017 Virtual Summit Host
See all of the engaging video presenters on the Speakers page.
New for 2017
Attendees can watch all of the videos completely within the Virtual Summit website environment. And true to Greenroofs.com’s commitment to world-wide affordability and accessibility, the 2017 Virtual Summit Registration Fees are $50 for Professionals and $25 for Students/Faculty & Government, along with free registration to the Expo Pavilion Trade Show and Facebook Live events:
- In order to increase brand awareness and further showcase our Partners, the Trade Show held in the Expo Pavilion will be free and accessible to everyone across the globe.
- Participants are invited to join in the Facebook Live Q & A broadcast events over the Earth Day Weekend on Friday, Saturday & Sunday, April 21, 22 & 23, 2017. Live video streaming is a fun, engaging way to connect with followers and the audience.
Support our ground-breaking work by becoming our Partner as a Sponsor, Exhibitor, or Association/Media Partner, or as an attendee.
For more information, come visit virtual.greenroofs.com.
About the Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summits: Connecting the Planet + Living Architecture: People, Projects & Design:
Produced by Greenroofs.com, in addition to increasing awareness of our market and industry the Virtual Summit 2017 is an interactive platform for idea interchange through a combination of keynote speakers, expert panel sessions, individual & collaborative videos, and streaming Speaker Q&As on Facebook Live. Held previously in 2015, 2013 and 2011, our biennial Virtual Summits are unlike any other event in the industry – held completely online without any carbon footprint and drastically reducing the price of attending and participating. Paid registration is required to watch the current year’s Virtual Summit videos, but after approximately one year after each event, they all are made all freely available online. At present, we have 110 archived videos on our Virtual Summit playlists on YouTube.
Established in 1999, Greenroofs.com is an interactive website, online media company, vibrant social network, and the most comprehensive online resource for greenroofs, greenwalls and related fields promoting best practices in sustainability. Greenroofs.com’s Mission is as a catalyst for the growing green architecture industry and Earth’s connection to emerging trends of living architecture and nature-based infrastructure practices. We live in a blue-green world and represent an environmentally aware industry who protects our environment utilizing vegetated building envelope practices providing smart building solutions to our critical world issues of climate change, urban heat islands, renewable energies, stormwater management, CSO’s, water conservation, water & air pollution, flooding, wildlife habitat, urban greenspace, food security – and much more.
Updated daily, Greenroofs.com is the largest platform for greenroof and greenwall news online and is where diverse professionals find global projects in the international Greenroof & Greenwall Projects Database and products and services in the Greenroof & Greenwall Directory for their own projects.
Aramis M. Velázquez | CEO
Alpharetta, Georgia 30005