Planning for conferences is so much fun, right? Well, it’s a lot more fun when you can save up to $200!
Held on October 23 -26 in beautiful San Francisco, the 2013 CitiesAlive theme is Securing Urban Resiliency with Living Architecture: Food – Water – Energy
“The 2013 CitiesAlive conference is a unique opportunity for the green roof and wall industry to gain insight into the leading culture and philosophy of innovation in the San Francisco Bay Area. Delegates will be exposed to the Bay Area entrepreneurial mindset and discover new and enlightened ways of approaching their enterprise as well as professional and industry development. Conversely, the conference presents an opportunity for the leaders of the green roof and wall industry to ignite the San Francisco Bay Area to becoming a global leader in green roof and wall technology and development.” ~ Paul Kephart, Executive Director, Rana Creek
Here are just a few benefits to registering early and attending:
– Save $200 on the Best Price Delegate Package or Delegate Pass with registration on/before July 19, 2013.
– Earn 14.75 credit units toward your GRP accreditation
– Attend a delegate reception at the world famous Academy of Sciences with an unforgettable green roof designed by Renzo Piano
– Eric Corey Freed, well known for his thought-leadership in organic architecture, will lead a discussion with other experts (including Peter Busby from Perkins + Will) on the role of green roofs and walls in securing urban resiliency
– Expert panel discussion on TransBay Terminal development, an ambitious project in the heart of San Francisco that integrates green walls and roofs for the highest levels of sustainability
Trade Show Booth
And, if you’re considering exhibiting here, consider this:
Sign up by the deadline to save $300 on the cost of a 10′ by 10′ booth. San Francisco is a growing hub of green infrastructure technology, and with a host of new topics being presented at the conference (including solar, wind, and cool roof systems), the range of trade show attendees will be bigger and better than ever before. For more information or to register for a booth, please contact Rebecca Black, Director of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.535.2586.
As a GRP myself, you know I’ll be there along with many colleagues! Please visit citiesalive.org for more info.
~ Linda V.