Greenroofs.com Announces 30-Day Extension for the Greenroofs & Walls of the World Virtual Summit 2013 to April 13!
As you may have heard by now, due to an overwhelming response, Greenroofs.com, in association with the World Green Infrastructure Network (WGIN), is pleased to announce that our Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit 2013 - Connecting the Planet + Living Architecture: People, Projects & Design has been extended to April 13, 2013.
Here’s the rest of our Press Release from yesterday, March 12, 2013:
“Thank you to all of our fantastic speakers and exhibitors for making the 2nd Virtual Summit a spectacular experience!
To our attendees, we invite you to take your time and watch all of our awesome Keynotes, Panel Sessions, Collaborative Presentations and Individual Videos from our Virtual Summit 2013 – all available on demand now. Re-visit our Rare Earth Sponsor, Tremco Incorporated, at the Expo Pavilion as well as all the rest of our Exhibitors and Associates. And keep up the networking.
If you haven’t signed up yet because you didn’t think you’d have enough time to participate and see it all, now you can – from the comfort of your computer, laptop, tablet, or smart phone. Now’s the time for you to start networking with your peers – international leaders in their fields!” ~ Linda S. Velazquez, Founder & Publisher, Greenroofs.com
When? Online February 12 now through April 13, 2013. You can still:
- Watch all content, now On Demand;
- Visit the Exhibitors in The Expo Pavilion and Associates Pavilion, download material, request a chat, send them emails, etc.;
- Read and add commentary to any Q & A Session Transcript;
- Post commentary in the Auditorium, Networking Lounge, etc.;
- Network via all the social media features: view attendee profiles, use video, audio or text chatting options + send emails, vCards, etc. Check out Who’s Here at the click of a button!
- Send us an under 3-minute video of your idea/work for the Inspiration Nook.
Who? World renowned speakers and experts are just a click away during an additional whole month of lively speaker videos, panel sessions, unlimited social networking, and virtual fun capitalizing on the limitless global reach of the Internet. See the Agenda and Speakers pages.
What? Virtual Summit Topics:
- State-of-the Market & Potential
- Sustainability Strategies
- Sky Parks in the Public Realm
- Top 10 List of Hot Design Trends
- Urban Ecology
- Green Walls & Maintenance
- Women Business Leaders
- Updates from Vancouver, B.C., Singapore, Hamburg, Mexico City, Malmö, Copenhagen, Spain, Australia, and China
- Lessons Learned from Award Winners
- Integrated Water Management & Wastewater Recycling
- Investing in Green Roofs
- Skyrise Agriculture
- Hydroponic Living Wall Systems
- The Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort
- Green Roofs & Solar
- Vegetation Development Over Time
- Coastal Green Roof Design & Native Plants
- Featured Presentations from the 2012 Hangzhou China World Green Roof Congress
Our mission embraces extremely affordable pricing. Regular Price $99.
Greenroofs.com Advertisers/Readers & WGIN Members (GRHC: receive GRP credits) $39
Students/Faculty/Staff & Government $29
Check out all the associates, WGIN member organizations, and Discount Codes.
As important as physical conferences are, the proliferation of international events makes it impossible to exhibit and attend them all in terms of time and money. At a fraction of the cost of a physical event, you have an incredible opportunity to meet and watch video presentations and panel sessions from awesome thinkers, movers, and practitioners in our industry – without leaving your office. Jump into the greenest conference model there is and join in the conversation – get on the leading edge by connecting!
Register Now & See You Online!
Thank You to Our Rare Earth Sponsor: Tremco, and all our Exhibitors!
Since 1999, Greenroofs.com has been the international greenroof industry’s resource and online information portal. We inform, promote and inspire through the interchange of ideas, projects, news, videos, events, research, people, company and community updates and marketing opportunities; exclusives include the Sky Gardens ~ where cool green meets lofty blue Blog, Contributing Editor Columns, and Guest Features. Greenroofs.com is the publisher of the International Greenroof & Greenwall Projects Database, The Greenroof Directory, greenroofs.tv, Greenroofs of the World™ 12-Month Wall Calendar, and the Sky Gardens ~ Greenroofs of the World™ WebTV series. Visit us at www.greenroofs.com.
About the World Green Infrastructure Network (WGIN)
The objectives of World Green Infrastructure Network are to be a globally-important motivator of the use of green infrastructure in cities; expand opportunities for member organizations to learn about green roof infrastructure science, technology, practice, economics and environmental and social benefits; promote education in green infrastructure benefits particularly at university levels and trade school levels, to provide skills for the green roof industry that can be expected to develop more widely; promote green infrastructure research and extension in soundly-based green infrastructure development; provide sound networking and conference study opportunities for member organizations; and to publicize the global environmental and cost-saving advantages of green infrastructure, especially those related to reducing climate change problems.
For more information:
Aramis M. Velázquez, CEO
~ Linda V.