Position: Customer Service Representative
Company: Jakob Rope Systems
Location: Boca Raton, FL USA
Jakob Rope Systems is a Swiss manufacturer of wire rope and wire rope net systems made of stainless steel. Our products are distributed in over 40 countries and are found in modern architecture and the booming green wall industry.
This is not a “Sales” position. There is no pushing of products or monthly quotas.
This position will work directly with our sales team while you become more and more knowledgeable about our Company, Product Line, and how and when to apply our Products. This is above all a Customer Service position and is meant to facilitate the needs of the projects our customers bring to us. In order to provide acceptable service, you must become a reliable resource for our products, various measurements/dimensions, and be able to understand basic building process.
Some experience in building or construction will be very helpful.
This job often requires the reading of Architectural Drawings and Schematics.
The Candidate should also be very personable, comfortable on the phone and comfortable following direction and constructive criticisms. It is most important that you adapt to our procedures and practices so that you can accelerate your advancement.
In our team you are responsible for:
- Interfacing directly with the Customer to communicate resolution of escalated requests, on- going project status & issues and answers to questions. Communications will be made via face-to-face meetings, email and/or regularly scheduled conference calls.
- Accomplishing a comprehensive understanding of Product and Service offerings.
- Team player – willing to jump in and do various tasks to help the team.
- Time management with strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in a sales role in the construction industry is a plus
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Initiative – Seeks increased responsibilities; Seeks developmental growth
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or include a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org