Position: Team Member
Company: The Greenwall Company
Location: Ingleside, NSW, Australia
The purpose of this role is to provide assistance in the management of the Greenwall Company green walls, green roofs, Eco Gabions installations in Sydney. Ingleside is a suburb in Northern Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Ingleside is located 28 kilometres north of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Northern Beaches Council.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the installation of green wall, green roof, and other landscape projects;
- Maintenance of green walls, as part of the maintenance team;
- Complete site compliance and the site requirements with relevant maintenance staff;
- Assist with procurement of maintenance equipment and consumables where required; The above list is not exhaustive and may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
- Fulfil other duties as required by management
- Landscape and/or horticulture related qualifications, or equivalent experience
- Australian Drivers’ License
- Construction White Card
- Working at Heights Certificate, preferred
- Extensive plant knowledge, formal horticultural training would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in the application of pesticides and fertilizers would be an advantage
- Knowledge of irrigation and fertilizer dosing systems would be an advantage
- Elevated Work Platform license would be an advantage
Interpersonal skills / Personal attributes:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills working both in a team and alone
- Excellent communication skills & problem-solving skills
- Commitment to environmental sustainability
Pay – Will be based on relevant age, experience & Award
Please email: email@example.com your resume, with a covering letter.