So we have exactly two weeks before we begin our Greenroofs & Walls of the World Virtual Summit 2015! It starts live on Monday, April 6 through April 12 and runs through May 31, 2015 on demand, with all of the lounges, spaces and nooks live and open for networking.
Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit 2015 –
Connecting the Planet + Living Architecture: People, Projects & Design
Here now are the “Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Greenroofs & Walls of the World Virtual Summit 2015” – in no particular order:
10) Get up to 10 GRP CEU’s from Green Roofs for Healthy Cities. Earn other CEUs in The Classroom.
9) Watch awesome video presentations from over 30 speakers from 5 continents! Including Haven Kiers‘ and my own “2014 Top 10 List of Hot Trends in Greenroof & Greenwall Design + a Look into 2015.”
7) Continue networking live with all of the attendees through May 31, 2015 and see all of the videos on demand.
6) Submit your own under 3-minute video to the Inspiration Nook and get the word out about your own new project, research or idea.
5) Do you have a job available or are you looking for one? Network at the JobLinks Fair!
4) Check out all of the wonderful greenroof & greenwall books by your favorite authors – some of them presenting at the VS2015 – at The Bookstore.
3) Visit Sponsors and Exhibitors live in the Expo Pavilion during the Live Social Weekend Hangout on Saturday & Sunday April 11 & 12 and see What’s New in the market for products & services in their booths.
2) Have fun & connect with colleagues online from across the globe in the: “It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere!” Networking Lounge; the Sponsor Meeting Rooms; the Inspiration Nook & more!
1) Enjoy all of this virtual networking, learning, & entertainment from the comfort of your own computer, laptop, or mobile device!
Join your friends, peers, soon-to-be-colleagues, and the Greenroofs.com Network at the Greenroofs & Walls of the World Virtual Summit 2015!
Where: Online… on the Internet!
Pre-Register here: http://www.greenroofs.com/virtualsummit/virtualsummit-registration.htm
When: Monday April 6, 2015 at 8:00 AM EDT to Sunday April 12, 2015 at 9:00 PM EDT and Archived On-Demand through the end of May, 2015. Social Networking Spaces are All Live.
Registration Cost: Fee is $49 and $25 for students/faculty & government
~ Linda V.