Our friends over at ADIVET and the World Green Infrastructure Network (WGIN) remind us that there are:
ONLY A FEW DAYS to join the WGIN World Green Infrastructure Congress in Nantes, France from 9 to 13 September 2013.
Highlights of the program:
– Training sessions (Monday 9/9) led by twenty experts
– The conference of the opening session led by Jerome Bonaldi (Tuesday 10/9)
– Conference’s big names in architecture and landscape (Ambasz, Pena, White …) (Tuesday 10/9 and Wednesday 11/9)
– 100 technical and scientific papers, 9 round tables, a unique source of international news (Tuesday 10/9 and Wednesday 9/11)
– The first large lounge revegetation building in France (Tuesday 10/9 and Wednesday 11/9)
– The timing of elected officials and local communities (Wednesday 9/11)
– Technical visits (25 sites) in Region Pays de la Loire (Thursday 12/9) to Paris (Friday 13/9).
Brought to you by these fine companies:
Visit the website, or CONTACT THEM SOON TO ENJOY THEIR FINAL OFFERS:
If you haven’t already, make sure to read these Guest Feature Articles on Greenroofs.com by Marc Lacaille, Director General of ADIVET (L’Association des Toitures Vegetales):
August: Three awesome reasons to attend the World Green Infrastructure Congress 2013 in Nantes, France!
July: “The World Green Infrastructure Congress 2013 in Nantes: A Key Feature of the Sustainable Cities of Tomorrow”
Aramis and I are going this evening, flying into Paris and connecting to Nantes – can’t wait.
Hope to see you there!
~ Linda V.