By now, I hope you have read about Chris and Wendy Wark’s new venture, P-Pods by Ponix and have had a chance to support them on Kickstarter. They only have 10 days left, so please learn more on their Kickstarter page.
And now, they have entered Ponix into the American Made Contest from Martha Stewart, which says “Help Us Choose This Year’s Best Makers.”
“Explore our nominees in craft, design, food, garden, style and technology. Vote now.” ~
Of course, Ponix is entered in the Garden category!
Here’s how it works:
Click here to bring you to the Ponix page on the American Made website.
You must REGISTER before you can vote (they do not make this clear):
1. Click on Register in the upper right hand corner
2. Enter your email address and password
3. (If you do not want emails from Martha Stewart, un-click the box with the check mark)
4. You will receive an email confirming your registration
5. Click on the link in the email and it will return you to the Ponix page
6. You can Vote up to 6 times per day for Ponix (within 24 hours)!!! – Please do!
7. Click on the links to post on Facebook and Twitter
8. Bookmark the page
9. Return every day until September 13th and repeat step #6
If Ponix wins, Chris will be featured on Martha Stewart’s radio program and Ponix will be featured on the American Made website.
Grand Prize Voting runs from September 17-23. If Ponix wins, the prize is $10,000 and two days of events in October that will help to promote the P-Pods.
~ Linda V.